Wedding Venues Near Me Geneva IL – Copper Fox – 477 South Third Street – Call 630-526-7800
So now that you and your special someone made the decision to walk down the aisle together and get married, it’s time to start planning your wedding. On this post, we present some practical suggestions that will help you plan for your big day while enjoying the process too. Be sure to contact the staff at the Copper Fox if you are looking for Wedding Venues Near Me Geneva IL. Our elegant, comfortable banquet hall is ideal for hosting wedding receptions with anywhere from 75 to 200 guests. Call now to book a date with us! Wedding Venues Near Me Geneva IL
As soon as you finalize your engagement, it’s never too soon to begin plans for your wedding. For starters, sit down with your betrothed to talk about how you envision your wedding. Then:
- -Create a budget.
- -Start creating your guest list. Decide upon the approximate number of people. This will, naturally, influence your venue options.
- -Pick possible dates for your wedding. Reach out to important guests to prevent conflicts with other events that they may have on their schedule.
- -Begin researching potential Wedding Venues Near Me Geneva IL.
Approximately One Year Before Your Wedding Venues Near Me Geneva IL
- -Visit and then book the venue for your wedding reception. Likewise for the location where you’ll have the wedding ceremony.
- -Research vendors and suppliers of wedding services such as florists, photographers, videographers, bakeries, invitations, DJs or bands, hairstylists and makeup artists.
- -Review and consider options for wedding insurance.
- -Select which kind of entertainment you’d like for the reception.
- -Book a photographer and/or a videographer.
- -Research and review options for the décor at Wedding Venues Near Me Geneva IL.
- -Consider the services of a wedding planner.
- -Begin researching wedding dresses.
- -Mail our “save the date” reminders. These can be quite beneficial if you plan to wed abroad or during a particularly busy period of the year.
- -“Pop the question” to the people you want to have in your wedding party.
- -Enlist the help of talented family members and friends with certain aspects of your wedding. For example, help with flowers, dresses or the cake design.
Four to Six Months Before Your Wedding
- -Choose dresses for your bridesmaids.
- -Select and place an order for wedding invitations and stationery.
- -If a requirement by your church, attend pre-marital counselling.
- -Meet with your wedding florist to review your options.
- -Shop for the groom’s suit.
- -Shop and rent formalwear for the groomsmen.
- -Decide upon readings, prayers and selected musical pieces for ceremonial booklets.
- -Arrange to receive travel vaccinations if it will be necessary.
- -Organize wedding transportation.
- -Start compiling addresses for your wedding reception guest list. Alternatively, you could create a website for your wedding. Create a spreadsheet for the RSVPs.
- -Organize a hair trial and book a hairstylist.
- -Schedule a trial for makeup and book a wedding makeup artist.
Looking for Ideal Wedding Venues Near Me Geneva IL? Book the Copper Fox at 630-526-7800
Two to three Months Before Your Wedding
- -It’s now time to mail out invitations to your wedding guests.
- -Attend wedding dress fittings.
- -Select and place an order for your wedding rings.
- -Organize gifts for bridesmaids, groomsmen and parents.
- -Purchase shoes, hair-pieces and other accessories. Allow for more time if you’re going to order online.
- -Schedule a menu tasting with your caterer or venue.
One Month Before Your Wedding
- -Attend final fitting for your wedding dress.
- -Make any final adjustments with your suppliers.
- -Review the final RSVP list and get in touch with any guests that have yet to reply.
The Copper Fox is a premier location for wedding receptions and wedding rehearsal dinners. Contact us today to learn more about our exceptional services!