Hall Rentals Near Me Kane County IL – Copper Fox – 477 South Third Street – Call 630-526-7800
You want each of your guests to enjoy themselves at your wedding reception – including the youngest attendees! However, sometimes kids can get a little antsy. The good news is that there are many ways to help keep kids entertained and engaged at your reception. With the right preparation, you can avoid any risk of boredom or emotional outbursts.
Hall Rentals Near Me Kane County IL
Here are a few reliable ways you can ensure your youngest wedding guests will have a good time:
- -Consider hiring an experienced babysitter and dedicate a specific area for children’s activities. This area can include board games, video games and other options for entertainment.
- -Set up a table for kids to take part in arts and crafts. You can even have a kids-only dance floor area right next to it.
- -Hire some professional entertainers such as a clown or a magician.
- -Purchase disposable cameras for the children to take part in a scavenger hunt. This is an activity that can be a big hit with elementary school age children and teenagers alike.
- -An aspect of wedding receptions that can sometimes be overlooked is kid-friendly menu options. Be sure to take into consideration what your youngest reception guests might enjoy when creating your menu. (The experienced staff at Copper Fox can recommend some excellent choices on this topic.)
Most any reception at Wedding Hall Rentals Near Me Kane County IL will have at least a few toddlers, school-age children and teens in attendance. Preparations to entertain guests of all ages at your wedding reception is essential for avoiding any awkward situations.
The Copper Fox is a versatile Hall Rentals Near Me Kane County IL that is ideal for hosting wedding receptions, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners and many other special events. We’re located conveniently in downtown Geneva, within walking distance to the Metra train station. Consider the Copper Fox for your wedding reception – call for more information at 630-526-7800.